Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Baskets from Grandma

Tonight Eric was talking to Kaleb about my Grammie who passed 3 years ago yesterday. He was explaining that Grammie is Grandma's mommy and she is his great-grandmother. To that Kaleb replied... "No, my Grandma is the Greatest Grandma of all because she does fun stuff for me!" :) That about sums it up. Grandma never misses an excuse to send them gifts or cards with kisses on them. Although we live states away, she manages to stay very close with the kids.

Below: As soon as she took the baby out of the bag she gave it a kiss... :)


2 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Wish I was there with my beautiful grandchildren when they got their presents for Easter! They look so cute in their sunglasses! Give them lots of kisses and hugs for me!

Eliza said...

she looks adorable in those sunglasses!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!