Friday, July 23, 2010

Surgery for two!

Last week, early in the morning... we reported to our local hospital for BOTH babies to get surgery. Poopie had to get his tonsils and adenoids out and the baby needed tubes in her ears. Kaleb's surgery was the "big one" and he is having a hard recovery. The baby was back to herself the same day. Both were troopers and the hospital was great with accommodating both at once. They were allowed to share a room which made things easier on us.







Below: After: He had just been wheeled back in the room from surgery....

5 comments:

Elle Bee said...

Your kids are so brave! They smiled thru it all. I like your stroller too.

Mom/Grandma said...

Oh my poor baby!!! he looks so sad after surgery! Or was he still asleep kinda?

Jennifer said...

drama. drama. drama. That's a lot to take in one week. I hope you are all recovering!!!! I hate hospitals.

Amanda said...

man...I still can't believe you were so brave and id both at once! I hope Caleb starts feeling better very soon:(

Land family said...

Poor little guy. :( My 9 year old took 8 days to recover-hope his recovery is much faster since he's so little. And poor you for enduring all of this! Geez!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!