Wednesday, July 11, 2012

One Direction Concert :)

Last month I took Andi and her friend Riley to a "One Direction" concert in Dallas. I have never been to a concert in my life so I have to admit I was just as excited as the girls... lol We had a GREAT time and I was happy to share that expeience with Andi.


Below: decorating the van... :)



Below: Putting glitter in their hair...
They made me my own poster! So cool! lol

Below: Goosey was sad that she couldn't go



Below: at the concert

Below: we were sooo lucky we didn't have to stand in this line

Below: the girls saw some of their friends from school

Below: VERY happy to have seats so close to the stage!







Again... so happy and grateful to have tickets so close to the stage...

So close!!!!! :)
EEEEEKKKK! :)


Below: LOVE this pic



Best place on earth after the best concert on earth... lol


No comments:

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!