Saturday, May 24, 2008

Chuck - E - Cheese's, where kids can be a kid?

Or not. :) My friend Liz had a surprise birthday party today at Chuck-E-Cheese for her 30 YEAR OLD husband. lol!!! It was a BLAST! Eric has requested that all his future birthday parties be held there. Ha-ha. Rick was a great sport. He and Liz even joined the birthday line! I think the only one who was concerned about this party was Poopie. I could not get him to look at the camera because he was keeping his watchful eye on the mechanical Chuck-E - Cheese the entire time. He was waiting for any sudden moves. lol!
Happy Birthday Rick!!! Thanks for the GREAT time!
Below: Liz bringing Rick to our table.

Above: Amy and Adrian
Below: Poopie keeping a CLOSE eye on Chuck.

Below: Liz happy about her birthday surprise success.

Above: The biggest kid of all having a great time. :)

Above: The B-Day boy hits the games...

Above: Liz, Me and Amy

Above: Don't bother us for pics mom! We are trying to win tickets here!!!

Above: I'm still watching you Chuck!

5 comments:

RAL said...

Lisa those pictures are so fun Rick and I both were just smiling so big as we were going through them. Thank you to the Hill family for coming and helping make Rick's 30th a memorable one! You guys are the best!

Lovely Lisa said...

AWESOME!! Maybe that's what we'll be doing for my 30th birthday, since Bradley's has already passed. I love Poopie keeping an eye on Chuck E.-- hilarious. :)

Hi, Liz!

Kaylene said...

Too cute! Maybe we should have my birthday party there next week, LOL!

My name is Andrea said...

How fun! Poor Poopie!

Mom/Grandma said...

That is the best Idea for a b-day party for adults!!! Who had that brainstorm! That really beats some boring b-day parties I have been to!!! I will keep that in mind for my 60th! lol Poopie knows he can't be too careful!! You never know what those big mice might do!!! lol

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!