Friday, November 14, 2008

Yes, that is a potty in my living room...

Poopie told me he had to go potty, but didn't want to miss "his show." lol Then, he walked into the bathroom, picked up his potty and plopped it down in the living room so he would not miss any part of his show. Pretty smart if you ask me, but not exactly the place for a potty. :)

Another funny Poopie moment was on Monday when we were babysitting a friend's 6 month old. We took out and cleaned off Poopie's old saucer for her to play in while she was here. Poopie was fascinated with his old saucer. I explained that it was to small for him now and we are going to save it for when baby sister joins us. Later that day, I came out of the bath room and saw this...

He said, "Mommy, I am playing with baby sister's toy!" :)

10 comments:

On My Mind 24/7 said...

What can you do but laugh!

Michelle said...

Too funny! We were at a Parents as Teachers meeting today and Nathan saw the saucer and tried to climb in. And he loves to get into the baby swing in our living room.

Mandy said...

That is hilarious! When I was giving one of our saucers away (this was just last Dec. -- they were 3) I had it out for a few days. They would climb into it every chance that they got!! Kids this age are so much fun!!

Lovely Lisa said...

Oh, boy. He is quite the "craze-acre," as my SIL would say! :)

Maria said...

Hey that's Eric's saucer! It's still sitting in my room. He occasionally will play with one of the toys.

Debbie said...

That is the funniest thing ever! Thanks for the comic relief!

Anonymous said...

Haha! You were right! He is WAY too big for that. It's a very cute picture though.

Unknown said...

Is that Poopie taking a poopie in the living room?? LOLOLOL

Mom/Grandma said...

I remember when Poopie was in that saucer and his legs just would reach the bottom! such a big boy now! A Potty in the living room!!?? Did he really go poop?

Eliza said...

That is a riot!! Very funny with him sitting in the exersauser!!! hahaha

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!