Sunday, November 22, 2009

Eric's Big Birthday Surprise

For Eric's birthday we had a surprise BBQ followed by tickets to the TCU vs Utah game for him and 10 of his friends AND three passes for the FIELD DURING THE GAME which the guys switched out. I would say it was one of the highlights of his life. Eric's cousin-in-law Jeff is one of the coaches for Utah and he and his wife got the tickets for us. It was a great day. Thank you to everyone who made this day so special.
Below: Surprise party at the park...





21 is a bit of a stretch, but I wanted to make him feel good... lol


Below: Some gifts


Below: all the guys that were going to the Big Game with Eric. :)



Naturally, I FORGOT to give Eric my camera to take to the game so a big thanks goes out to Haley and Nick Young for these pics below. Remember, Eric got to go on the field DURING the game and this was one of the biggest games of the year around here. Sadly, Utah lost but Eric and the guys had a blast.















I have more pics to come once we get Kent's pics. I think those are the ones with Eric & Jeff (cousin-in-law/Utah coach). Thanks again to Kent and Nick for taking pics at the game! You both saved the day!

5 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

That's awesome! I didn't know he was a Utah fan. When you were talking about it on FB, I assumed he would cheer for the local team. I always cheer for Utah... especially when they play BYU. :)

Michele said...

How awesome is that!?! I would totally love to do something like that (yes I do love football that much, the sweaty guys don't really turn me on! lol)

Mom/Grandma said...

wow, Nick's camera takes awesome pics!!! What kind of camera is that??? Looks like a great 40th b-day for Eric!!! Sad to think that I am 19 years older than that!!!! Yuk!!....

Mandy said...

Looks like a blast!! What a great gift!

Shannon said...

Looks like a great birthday!!!!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!