Friday, December 25, 2009

Operation Cookie Drop (the night before Christmas Eve)


We are lucky to have had any batter left for the mini cupcakes. :)
Brownies sprinkled with brown sugar.
mini cupcakes

Ready for more!




Hard at work...
Finally finished!
Ready to "drop!"
On our way!
I was there too although you don't see me much in these pics.
The "drop crew."

This is how the baby spent most of the drops... :)
Out to eat afterwards as per tradition. (with kids eat free coupons we saved ALL YEAR LONG for this night!) lol
Yes, I was on the other side of the camera for this pic. haha
A CHERRY of a dessert!
oh yea! Is that toy knife for me?? :)
For the baby, everything becomes a meal... :)
Ooo... What's this?
Until next year!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You sure made a lot of cookies! Next year, can you drop by my house?

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!