Saturday, May 1, 2010

MVP!

Today Miguel got the MVP ball after his game. He was instrumental in their win by hitting a triple and getting on base which lead to more runs. Here's the kicker... WE WEREN'T THERE. My mom will say that he will one day add this to "his list." :) Poopie had a game at the same time and since Eric coaches AND it was my day to bring snack, we all had to go. (I can't go to Miguel's games alone because my back is so bad I need Eric's help to walk to the field and get the baby in her stroller.) Luckily our good friends/neighbors are the coaches so we are sure he had a ton of praise. To buy his forgiveness, :) we went out for ice cream to celebrate. lol Congrats Miguel!

1 comment:

Mom/Grandma said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.............Lisa, join the quilt trip for at least 20 yrs to come! lol That's terrible you didn't make it........
I will help Miguel get started on his long list of what mom failed to do! lol

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!