Saturday, May 1, 2010

This never gets old...

To me, every game Poopie plays is like the first one... :) My heart does flip flops and I take 6,000 pics. lol This game I got what I think are some cool shots because we were at a different field and I was able to get much closer. Check out my baseball baby... :)

Below: Coach Daddy

Below: Running home. :) (Poopie is the one on the left)

Below: YES, he is looking at his mommy instead of batting. He knows how important the photo- op is for me... :) lol
Below: "Baseball Ready" playing first base.
Below: third from the left, getting ready to give the other team a "high five" after the game.
Below: It was our turn to bring snack.
After the game the kids played on the playground.

No comments:

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!