Sunday, June 13, 2010

Andi's graduation party

The afternoon of Andi's graduation, we had a graduation pool party in her honor. She received several awesome gifts from our friends and neighbors. We had pizza and cupcakes, add to that a pool & friends and there you have a PARTY! :) Thanks to all who attended!
Below: It's hard to tell but we had balloons all around the gate and decorations hanging from the wood cover.











Below: some of the kids in line for pizza. :)











Below: the baby can now respond when you tell her to "say cheese!" :)

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

My mom never did all that for me! lol Maybe that's why I'm weird! Love the cheese smile!

Shannon said...

Looks like such fun! Reminds me of pool parties at Grandma & Grandpa's house (Sandi & Jeff and I's G&G) - we'd be in the pool and the sun all day and still be outside at night and never want to go in! You always celebrate every victory with their kids and I'm sure they will never forget it! Our pastor was speaking this morning about adoption and what a gift that is to the children and I thought of you and Eric. I hope your kids know that they are special, they were CHOSEN by you and they are very, very loved.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!