Wednesday, June 2, 2010

End of season t-ball party

I know I have said it before, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the park we have in our development. It is a block away and has a great play area, shade and a splash pad. this year we were lucky enough to have Kaleb's "End of the Season" party there and it was a lot of fun. The kids played, the parents chatted and Poopie was THRILLED to get his first ever sports trophy so he could be like Brother and Daddy. Miguel was not able to go because he had a cub scout activity.






Below: Poopie getting his trophy and certificate from his coach...









2 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

My little boy is a little man now! I can't believe he was just a tiny little baby not too long ago! I can still remember taking him home from the hospital like it was yesterday....How time flys! Enjoy all the moments.....You can never get them back again....

Shannon said...

Ya'll just love a party, don't ya? You guys have so much fun!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!