Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Big Boy Preschool!

I can't believe my little 4 pound 11 ounce baby boy is now such a big boy that has now started pre-k! Last night I carefully made his lunch and tucked in a little notes saying how much we love him even though he can't read. lol My older kids were making fun of me for taking a picture of a bag. :) Anyway, today Kaleb started at his big-boy preschool and we are so excited about what this year will bring him. He will go three days a week from 9am-2:30pm so he will really get the full experience. His school had tons of parties all year, visits from petting zoo animals, police and fire departments, they put on Christmas and Easter performances etc. He is going to love it. for now, I am missing my baby and may have shed a few tears in the school lobby... :)




Yep... I know I'm cool!
He was extra excited to use his new umbrella ($1 at Target!)
In front of his classroom
the chapel where they sing good morning songs...
Notice the lack of a big smile. He was a little overwhelmed. He always is at first when he is doing something new.


His new buddies he met at "Meet the Teacher" night.
below: saying the Pledge of Allegiance
Lining up to go to class...

Circle Time "Get to know your friends."



The smiles are getting bigger... :)


8 comments:

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Looks like he is going to have a great time!

Amanda said...

aaaah:) Looks like an awesome school:)

Melissa said...

Awww he looks so happy & proud! [my foster son has the same bookbag too!]

Jenn said...

Looks like tons of fun!! And LOL... I'd take a picture of the bag too (and my older kids would totally make fun of me). I like your blog too... I found my template at the same place, after seeing yours. ;)

Elle Bee said...

What a big boy and what fun new adventures!

Michele said...

So cute! Loving the "I know I'm cool" photo!

Mom/Grandma said...

You can say goodbye to your "little baby" He already has that look of "I'm too cool for this!" lol Did you put a lipstick kiss on his note that he couldn't read?? lol

Shannon said...

New can sometimes be very scary, but he will do really well and you're right, he's going to love it. I know it's hard to watch him go to school mommy, but every new stage brings wonderful new events to experience together!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!