Friday, September 3, 2010

My baby is already learning how to pick-pocket Daddy's keys. Let's hope the car isn't next!

After Kaleb's "Meet the Teacher" Night (this year he is starting pre-k at a new preschool) we went out to IHOP for dinner. Little did I know that I would capture the baby's first attempt to steal Daddy's cars keys. I wonder if I will be as lucky when she is 16. :)
Below: All is well...


until Goosey starts thinking..."Look innocent. Yes, look like you are just minding your own business while Mommy takes 20 pictures..."

Below: Shhhh... pretend like you don't see me Sissy!
Go for the distraction... "Daddy, look over there!"

Oooooo... Careful, slowly... that's right...
(Can you believe that expression on her face?LOL!)
You know, if I dig deeper I might find some money! :)
Below: In the end Daddy was able to find his keys and we went on to enjoy a beautiful sunset on the drive home. :)

3 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Ha Ha that's hilarious!

Melissa said...

That is funny stuff right there! OMG I was laughing so hard! Thanks for sharing! And a beautiful sunset too! :0)

Michele said...

ROFL that is tooooooooo funny!!!!!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!