Sunday, February 6, 2011

5 years ago today this perfect baby was brought to this earth

He had a traumatic birth, it was a bumpy road, he was a miracle. I remember getting that call about him. I remember when the nursery door opened and my eyes locked right on him. I knew that was our baby. I knew he was meant for me. All the questions about my infertility and recent miscarriage were gone. I knew Heavenly Father had His on way to bring this baby to us. He was so small. 4 lbs 11oz. I was shocked that they would let us bring home a baby that small. The poor baby had cuts on his face from where the toilet smacked him in the face (his birth mother accidentally gave birth to him in her high school restroom) I had never seen anything so perfect. Today this baby is 5 years old. 5! Where has the time gone? Why must time move so fast? I get less and less cuddles every day. I hear "I am not a baby" more and more each day. :) He used to say that he will marry me and live with us forever. Now he says he will marry someone else and live next door. :) Happy Birthday our sweet Poopie Boy! You light up our world.

1 comment:

caryn said...

Happy Birthday. It's such a beautiful love story...

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!