Sunday, May 29, 2011

New haircuts for Andi & Kaleb

I wasn't going to get Kaleb's hair cut. I am so in love with his curls it hurts me to watch someone cut his hair. :) But.... Eric and Poopie have both been nagging me almost daily to let him get it cut. While we were at the salon looking at hairstyles for Andi, I gave in to the pressure from my sweet baby boy. :) It was hard to watch his curls hit the floor but he very tenderly said, "don't worry Mommy, it will grow back." It was at that point every woman in the salon fell in love with him to the group chorus of "aaawwwww." :) In the mean time, I walked in with a daughter who looked 11 and left with a daughter that looked 16. It was a lot of hair to cut, but it's a really good look on Andi.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

aaahhh. I know it was hard for you to let him cut his hair!!!! But look how happy he is;) It will grow fast! Ans Andi's looks very cute:)

Elle Bee said...

They both look very cute!!

Wendy said...

They both look great! I love Andi's cut!!!

Laura said...

Love both haircuts! Very cool for the hot Texas summer! :)

~Laura

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!