Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Some big news...

We are happy to announce that we are expecting another baby! (Due 11-11-11) We are once again the recipients of the most beautiful blessing... adoption. The birth mother is allowing us to go to doctor appointments and we were VERY excited to be able to attend the "big" ultra sound yesterday to find out the gender of the baby. This is extra special to us because due to our infertility, we have never been able to "meet" our children before they were born and for me it is awesome taking part of what would be considered a "normal" pg-c experience.
I know I don't have to remind anyone about the true miracle of adoption. :) We know everyone is happy for the us and we ask that you will pray for the comfort and peace of the birth mother & family. In this case, our birth mother is going out of her way to give us such a wonderful experience for our last adoption and we are so grateful to her in every way. There are lots of birth mothers in the world right now that are carrying children that are meant for other families and they need to be respected and admired.
Thank you for sharing this happiness with us. :)And now... Here are the Hill kids announcing boy or girl! :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Lisa: forgive me for not checking sooner...with vacation plans and then returning, I haven't been blogging or reading in a few weeks. (I figured I'd start receiving some comments from you soon so I do, indeed, have a post in the works!)

Anyways -- I am OVERJOYED for you and Eric! This is such wonderful news that brings such a big smile to my face. What a lucky little GIRL she will be!

Can't wait to hear more. :)

~Laura

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!