Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kindergarten Field Trip to Frisco's Fire Station and Safety Town

Last week I was lucky enough to be able to chaperon Poopie's kinder field trip to one of our local fire stations while also holds a mini city where the kids learn driving and pedestrian safety.  It's so fun to see them driving the little jeeps.  At times, it's scary!  lol 
Many times I had to get a jeep off the curb or off another jeep. :) 
Below: at school getting on the bus...
Below: Safety Town Fire Station










Below: my group... :)

Poopie's class...
The presentation...


Below: getting on the bus to go back to school...

1 comment:

Benny said...

Please can you give me a solution to this because my wife is upset with replica watches uk that doesn't even work. Please work with me to resolve this ASAP. Also can you please tell me why I was charged $74.41 on my debit card. Because I was supposed to be charged $69.00 after 5% discount. I today received my replica watches sale however I just want to advise of two problems firstly when I received the watch as I unpacked it and tried it on my wrist, the clasp would not do up after having a closer look I realised that it was because the clasp is actually twisted so the replica watches uk is no good as it can't be done up. Also only a small issue but in the picture of the rolex replica watches on your website underneath the 6 it says Swiss made like the real Rolex, however this was not on the watch I received. I have chased this rolex replica sale so much as its a present, for my daughter's birthday, now I'm stuck as I can't give her a watch that she is unable to wear because it won't do up.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!