Sunday, February 17, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance 2008

Last night, Andi & Eric, along with our awesome neighbor's, went to the Frisco Daddy Daughter Dance. Poopie cried for his Sissy for about 15 minutes after she left. lol Poor thing has strep throat so he is very clingy. He got over it, Andi & Daddy had a great time and a happy memory was made. I owe all the pics of the actual event to Mr. Nick because I forgot to give Eric our camera before they left. :) We hope to make this an annual tradition...

Andi loves when I curl her hair. She is all girl...

Andi & Lilli

Below: Lilli and her Dad, Mr. Nick

Below: Andi & Daddy

Below: Daddy & Andi on their way to the Dance!

Below: They have arrived at the Dance!

Below: It's time to dance!!!

What a great night!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Daddy/Daughter Dates. We had one when I was 10 or 11 in the Merry Miss Class (now it would be the Achievement Days program). I even got my dad to dance with me. This looks like a nice event - much more fancy than what we did.

I too love the curls.

Lovely Lisa said...

That is soooo precious! :) She looks like she had a lot more fun than I ever did at daddy-daughter dates. I was always so embarrassed to be seen with my dad... lol.

Gary Church said...

Your kids are SO lucky to have the two of you for their parents!! Seriously, they're some of the luckiest kids in the world. I hope they know it! lol.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!