Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Poopie's Second Birthday

Well, today my Poopie Boy turned two. I can't believe it was two years ago that we got the call about him. I am SOOO grateful for that call... He is talking up a storm now and can say his A-B-C's and count to all the way up to 15! He LOVES to sing and listen to music and he is in love with Dora the Explorer. :) Poopie is still all about cars, trucks, planes and trains. He is obsessed with basketball. To him, everything is basketball. If he is watching a baseball or football game, he smiles and says, "Basketball!" Soccer and Footballs are also called basketballs. :) Hmmm... I'm begining to wonder if he might like basketball... lol Anyway, we had a few neighbor families over tonight for hot dogs and chips. Poopie had a great time and every time the door bell rang, he said, "My Mickey Mouse Party!" and ran to the door. :) He even had fun before his party while I was making his cupcake/cake. He kept asking me for more mixer beaters. (I stole the idea of the cupcake/cake from my friend Jennifer. Just one of MANY idea's I have stolen from her. lol )

I was so happy because I stumbled across a great deal on decorations at orientaltradingcompany.com. For $20.00 we got all the decorations including 24 balloons, plates, napkins, cups, Mickey Mouse hats, streamers, party blowers, invitations, thank-you cards, stickers, table cloths and the Mickey Mouse candle! If I would have bought all of that at the party store, I would have paid almost $100.00!

I was even more happy with the fact that we had such a wonderful night and Poopie had so much fun.

This night was a great memory.





** To view the video below, please double click on the small arrow on the bottom left side of the box.**





6 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Poopie looked happy to be the center of attention! I'm glad I got to sing Happy Birthday to him this morning on the phone! Happy 2nd birthday Poopie1 I love you and I am proud to be your Grandma!

My name is Andrea said...

Looks like fun!
Happy Birthday Poopie!

Jennifer said...

I love the cupcake cake :) They are so easy to make and decorate and you don't need to cut the cake. My cousin recently made one for her little girl which is how I thought to use the idea for my son's b-day. (That and because there was NO WAY that I was going to try my hand at frosting SpongeBob's head. I am NOT that artistic).

Happy Birthday!!!

Brianne said...

Happy birthday Poopie! How fun! I still can't believe you got ALL that stuff for $20 bucks... what a deal. I love the cupcake cake. I need to find one of those cupcake holders... so cute!

Debbie said...

Ahhh, he is so cute! Happy Birthday little guy! It looks like the party was a success!

Lovely Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, little buzz! :) I love the cake, but my favorite thing has got to be the little "I'm 2" button. Haha! That's great. Looks like y'all had fun... I'm glad!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!