Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

This year, we had our own quiet New Year celebration complete with dinner and dancing. :) (Pizza served on the coffee table and the kids having a dancing contest.) 2009 is gone and a new decade is upon us. We wish you a VERY happy and healthy 2010 from our family to yours.

Below: Got our noise makers ready!

Dancing...

Below: Daddy put confetti on the fan and when the clock struck 12, he turned it on and confetti flew everywhere. :)
Below: Kaleb showing off his booty shake. lol
The baby woke up for her night bottle just in time to ring in the new year. Love her bed head. :)
Below: Almost there!
This is it! Happy New Year!

Below: ummm... What the heck is that blowing thing coming at me?




Below: The baby is NOT sure about all the noise. lol


Now she's getting into it... :)
Below: Our traditional New Years Toast




Below: Please enjoy this short video...


10 comments:

Just Lisa said...

hee hee hee... Andi's blower doesn't work! Cute!

WWSuzi said...

Looks like the whole family had fun!

Lovely Lisa said...

I love the fan idea. Great pictures! Looks like y'all had fun.

Mandy said...

Looks like you guys had a TON of fun! :) I also LOVE the fan idea! I'll have to steal that next year! (If my girls -- or I for that matter -- make it to midnight next year! :)

kristi said...

I actually stayed up past midnight this year. Looks like y'all had fun.

Jennifer said...

love the confetti and fan idea.

The A Team said...

looks like tons of fun. my brood fell asleep early this year (even jason) so i whispered "happy new year" to a quiet house at 11:14 :D

Juliet said...

OK lisa you going to have to tell me how to make my blog this pretty . I love your lady bugs . I am clueless when it comes to graphics.

hows teh diet coming along . THinking of ya . if you ever want to chat you know my email or my yahoo id is julieac4

hapy new year

Debbie said...

You're such a fun mom it kills me! What a happy little famiy...happy new year!

Shannon said...

So cute! Love the dancing contest ;). I bet they passed out at 12:01.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!