Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Miguel's birthday party

Today we enjoyed celebrating Miguel's 11th birthday! He invited about 5 friends that will be attending middle school with him this year. :) Andi had some of her friends there too. The party was complete with cake, pizza and swimming! :) Eric had to work so he stopped by during his lunch break. Miguel had a great time.
Below: the parting gift for his guests. (A birthday box of candy) :)
Below: Goosey hit the jackpot and found the cupcakes! :)
Below: Kaleb jumping in... :)
Happy BIRTHDAY Miguel! 11 years old today!

1 comment:

Benny said...

I have been trying to contact you for some time but as the hublot replica site no longer exists I was having difficulty. I recently purchase a replica watches uk from rolex2u and I was very disappointed that I did not get the rolex replica uk I ordered. The watch I received looks almost identical to the one I ordered but the bevel around the face is completely different. I have enclosed a picture of the item replica watches and the item received, as you can see the difference is noticeable and makes the item received look replica watches sale substandard to the item I was expecting. I would be grateful if you could please rectify this error. Many thanks for your message. Thanks also for looking into this problem for me. Whilst I am disappointed that the rolex replica sale I have does not look nearly as good as the replica watches uk pictured, I am willing to accept it and very happy to accept your discount offer.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!