Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day started with Two of the littles bringing me "breakfast" in bed.  :)
 Below: Eric made a really cool wall display of the kids hands with pics of each kid inside their particular hand.  VERY cool.  I am going to keep this up for a couple of weeks. :)


 We had our friends the Stokers, Carlsons and Cochrans over for "build your own loaded baked potato" dinner.  :)









 The Stokers brought their dong Zeek so even Wavo had a friend over this time! :)


Below: after everyone went home I opened gifts and cards from Eric and the kids.

 Below: one of the cards Poopie made for me... It says I am Magnificent, Honorable, a Teacher, Excellent, and Rich!  lol  (I wish)  :)


I'm so grateful to be a mother.  It's what I have always wanted for my life.  Nothing could be as rewarding as being a Mommy. :)  I thought often of my Grammie on Mother's Day as I do every day.  I wish I could share this part of my life with her.  Happy Mother's Day to my sweet, perfect Grammie.  I love you forever.

No comments:

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!