Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Night 2007

Well, today was really fun! Poppie had a party in his class and they painted his face, he got to meet the "Pumpkin Fairy"and he had lots of treats. (You can see his face painted a little while he is "helping" to carve the pumpkin.) Andi and Miguel had a fun day at school and they really enjoyed carving our pumpkin and making the treat bags for our trick-or-treaters. This is so fun. Halloween is one of the days where you can be a kid again through your children. I hope you all enjoy our special Halloween Hill Family Soul Train. lol!





4 comments:

Shannon said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! We just got back from "verse or treating" at our church. Kendall went and walked along the line of cars while Jay and I worked at the roasted corn station and then Jay and Kendall took a tractor ride while I drank some hot coffee. Thanks for sharing the great photos and videos!

Jennifer said...

Miguel's face while pumpkin carving is hilarious. Seems like a fun holiday for you guys. Missed you at our trunk or treat.

Also, I like your new blog look.

Mom/Grandma said...

What a fun time! Grandma is very sad that I could not be there....I'm glad the kids liked their halloween treats I sent them!

Love all of you,
Mom/Grandma

Mom/Grandma said...

What a cool "soul train" Eric needs an excuse to dance! He's so cute with the kids. Wish I could see more of you Lisa!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!