Saturday, October 13, 2007

Soccer Siblings

This year, I have Andi and Miguel in soccer on the same team so it is MUCH easier for me. I do enjoy watching them play. I feel so proud of them and how far they have come in their life. Their team name is The Swarm. I am the co-team mom so I made hair bows and planned the soccer parties etc. I really enjoy this stuff. :) I also attached a pic of Poopie in his seat after the game. He has a "friend" named BoBo who is actually a backpack. He was giving him a hug when I snapped the pic.





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Isn't it WAY fun (plus way more sane) when siblings can be on the same team. It's great to have your combined effort going into the same practice and game schedule. Enjoy it the years that you can (my boys are only in the same division every other year).

deidrawitherspoon@sbcglobal.net said...

Dear Texas Friends,

I was so happy to see all of the wonderful pictures. I'm truly happy to see that everyone is doing so well and growing so big. I feel like I'm in Texas at every function when I see new pictures of the family. Your family is truly a blessing to me. I'm thankful for family and friends. I'm so proud of the Hill family friends and all of your accomplishments. May you all continue to grow in love. I miss you so very much. Thank you for including me in your circle of friends so that I can continue to share in your families success! Much love from your family in California.

Deidra & Donavan Witherspoon

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!