Monday, October 8, 2007

The Poopie Parade!

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, come early to get your seats for the Poopie Parade! That's right folks. My baby was in his first parade at school on Sept. 29th. I was the only crazy parent that was crying...geez. I love watching him grow up, but it kind of hurts too. Willl it always be like this? I get a flip-flop feeling in my
stomach every time he does something new. I find myself looking at his pics when he was just 4lbs 11oz and asking myself where that little baby went, but then again still seeing him in the face of my "big boy." Is parenting like riding a roller coaster all the time? Where good times are bad and bad times are good with all of the ups and downs? I know I have a lot to learn. Anyway, here are pics of Poopie sitting with his class, his parade and the pumpkin he made. And yes, I was the only parent there taking a pic of their child's masterpiece up-close. I really do love this stuff.
















































1 comment:

Mom/Grandma said...

OH NO!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT LITTLE BABY?? HE IS A LITTLE MAN NOW! WHERE DOES TIME GO?? GO LISA! YOU AND ERIC ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!