Friday, October 26, 2007

I knew this day would come...


But not this soon! When I went to pick Poopie up from preschool today, he was kissing and hugging a little girl named Victoria. My baby is a Mac Daddy! His teacher and I watched him for a little while and after he kissed her, he played hard to get as she was chasing him around. I called Eric and asked him if he was giving Poopie lessons while I was not watching. Lol! It looks like my little boy has offically applied for his "Players Card". His look in this pic says it all. WATCH OUT LADIES!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a little a-n-i-m-a-l, just look at his eyes. You're going to have your hands full with him but love every minute of it!

Talena, Deja & Taj said...

I really enjoy this website that you have created. I am seriously thinking about copying U!! This is a very great idea to keep the ones you love posted on what is going on in your family (the families & kids accomplishments, watching them grow etc.) My children and I look forward to the website each week to see what their cousins in Texas are doing. I am glad that you guys are enjoying yourselves out there.
Love you guys,
Talena (Ida), Deja, & Taj

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!