Thursday, January 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!!

I have a great friend named Dee who for years was my Angel Game buddy before I moved to Texas. We have been to Championship games and even the World Series. This is the same friend who last summer flew all the way from California to Texas just to go with me to an Angels vs Rangers game because I was sad to be missing our usual summer games. Her birthday was yesterday but I thought that a Happy Birthday mention on my site was the least I could do for such an awesome friend!

The pics below are taken from the seats we had at the Rangers vs Angles game. It was the closest I have ever been to the Angel dugout! Naturally, the Angels won. Most all teams do against the Rangers! :)

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Happy Birthday Dee!!!

My name is Andrea said...

Lisa, I love baseball games! We should all go one time this year!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!