Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Misc. last week...

Last week Poopie went on a play date to the Hafen Home. I enjoyed ADULT conversation (which means no singing or talking about the Dora theme song)and Poopie no doubt enjoyed learning the concept of sharing. He still needs to work on that... :)


On another note, my friend Lisa Y. sent me some really cool placemats when we first moved here, and honestly, I had no idea where they were. Andi came accross them the other day and was so excited to set the table with the "Texas" placemats. She was so proud. She made little bow tie napkins out of paper towels to put in the middle. So thanks Lisa, one year later your placemats are a Hill Family hit! :)

2 comments:

Brianne said...

That was fun. Ben also needs to work on sharing toys. Poor Matt Mo can't stick up for himself yet so I'm glad Poopie did!

Lovely Lisa said...

YAAAY! I'm so glad they're being put to good use. :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!