Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mom Came to Visit

Three days after Christmas my Mom, her husband Greg, and my niece Elena came from California to visit us! The kids were very excited to see them. It has been a year since we have seen Greg and Elena. (My mom was out last February) On the first day of the visit they arrived later in the evening so we met up at a really nice rustic place for dinner. The next morning we had them over for a long visit at the house before we went to the park. Days two and three are on the following two posts. We had a great time and hope they visit again soon!






It was my mom's birthday on Christmas Eve so we had the staff sing to her. :) To see the video, please double click on the arrow below...


Double click on the arrow below to see Poopie and Elena's performance... :)

Double click below to see the kids having a great time with Grandma...

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I didn't know your Mom and Greg and Elana came to visit, what a wonderful time you must have had! Isn't it nice when family comes? It makes your new home feel even more like "home" when your loved ones are there with you. My mom arrived in CA last night and I get to see her next week! I'm so excited!!!!

Jennifer said...

So fun to spend time with mom/grandma. Looks like you enjoyed being spoiled together. My mom is coming to see me (and take care of my family after baby comes) in February. We may not get out as much as you did, but I just love having her around my home. I'm glad that you had a nice visit too.

Jean said...

You're mom is gorgeous -- and I see a lot of her in you! :-)

Jean

Mom/Grandma said...

Oh gosh! Now everyone gets to see Grandma make a fool out of herself!!! Ha Ha what a dork in the birthday scene at the restaurant! I did not know you were video taping......maybe I would act like an adult if I knew!!
We had lots of fun anyway..I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up!

Lovely Lisa said...

Love it! It looks like you had a really fun time. You look like your mama, too! I've got to get MY mama out to see me.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!