Friday, January 11, 2008

Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Poopie in the Tub

Eric usually has bath duty for Poopie, but tonight I got to give him his bath so I took a few pics and one little video. He is so big it is hard to believe that he will just turn two in Feb. Anyway, here is my bath tub baby!


I've had some people who are new to this site (and computers) ask me which pics are actually videos. Sooo... THE PIC BELOW IS NOT A PIC. IT IS A VIDEO. This video has sound so please have your speakers on if you would like to hear. To view, please click twice on the arrow located at the bottom left corner of the pic/video. Thanks and Enjoy!!!





5 comments:

Brianne said...

Poopie is just too cute! He is such a big boy...almost 2! We seriously need to get together once my kids get over this bug. Poopie needs to teach Ben how to talk :)

Jennifer said...

I CAN'T believe how grown up he is getting!!! Didn't you just bring him home from the hospital??!!! He was SO tiny then. He is cuter than ever.

Mom/Grandma said...

Aw, Poopie is wearing a robe just like Grandpa Greg!! Now I really see the resemblence!!! Ha Ha! He is soooooooo adorable! Can't wait to go to Texas again to see the kids! (and Lisa & Eric too!)
Love you all,

Lovely Lisa said...

AAAUGH! Could he get any cuter? I'm not sure. :)

My name is Andrea said...

He is such a cutie, Lisa! I could just eat him up!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!