Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Daycare kids costume party

While my mom and Elena were here, I had a costume party for my daycare kids and a couple of the kids friends. We played hot potato, pin the nose on the pumpkin and Halloween Twister. :) Miguel was asleep upstairs the entire time because he was home sick from school that day.
Below: Hot potato

Below: My BFF from California, Amanda was in town visiting some of her family so she stopped by the party and was the game lady... :)

Below: Pin the nose on the pumpkin... Andi won. Below: Halloween Twister...

Below: Ready to decorate then eat cupcakes!


I had to take a lot of pics of Kaleb in order to get him smiling because he was too busy licking the frosting off his fingers. :)

Stacy made the awesome cupcakes

Time for Halloween Lollipops and a Halloween movie to close the party...

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Tons of fun!! Maybe next year I won't be so lazy and I'll do a Halloween Party for my girls' and their friends!! Love all of the game ideas!!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!