Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It is our tradition to have pizza for dinner every Halloween and this year was no different. What was different was that we were able to have our friends Kent, Lillie, Connor and Andi's friend Makenna join us. The kids had such a good time. I enjoy knowing that we are helping create awesome memories for our children.
Ready to go trick-or-treating!

This first time trick-or-treater didn't quite make it through the full experience... :)

Let the candy trading begin!

7 comments:

Eliza said...

Looks like a ton of fun! We always have pizza on Halloween too!
I am so jealous that you did not need coats! We were frozen! We didn't even take the baby out.

Jodi said...

Looks like fun (and sugar highs) was had by all!!!

By the way, can you send me an invite to your weight loss blog? I don't think I got it the first time. Thanks hon!

Brandie said...

So much fun! I didn't post enough pics about Halloween I will have to make some scrappy pages and post those!

Mandy said...

Love the pics! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! :)

The A Team said...

too much fun!!

caryn said...

The kids all look so cute! ANd the candy! I can officially say I have had my share :)

Lovely Lisa said...

Fabulous costumes as always. Holidays are so fun at your casa. :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!