Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting Ready for Camp

Andi leaves for 5th grade camp tomorrow. she will be gone two nights and three days. I got her a disposable camera because I am freaking out about not having pics from her trip. Hopefully I can get one or two pics that are not of something silly. :) While Andi was at soccer practice we had to drop off her luggage tonight at school to load on the bus since they leave in the morning. We only had to borrow a flashlight from Joni & Kent and a rain poncho from the Carlsons. Pretty good on supplies. :)

Below: Lillie helping Andi get ready

5 comments:

Ms.InCogNiTo said...

I would be soo nervous letting my daughter go away on a trip lol... hopefully she gets some great pics :-)

The A Team said...

that looks like so much fun!!

Amanda said...

what???!!! the 5th graders go on an over night for 2 NIGHTS! No way for P....no way! We will just drop out before 5th grade! Seriously does everyone go???? I guess I could be one of those parents that goes right:) I hope she had fun:o

Shannon said...

I used to love going to camp.

Mandy said...

Awww, I remember 5th grade camp!! I think when my girls get to that age, I may have to go as a cabin mom, I don't think I can let them go! :) Hope she had fun!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!