Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Super Speedy Saturday

Grandma got to have a little taste of what it's like for our family on Saturdays. Miguel had a half day cub scout activity, Kaleb had football practice and Andi had a soccer game. AND after the game we had one of her friends over for lunch. Saturdays are a blur around here but I love it and I think my mom did too. :)
Below: At Poopie's football practice...

Below: Andi's soccer game...

Below: I always take a pic of Poopie in his USC chair to represent for our friends Ashley and Jason... :)

3 comments:

HunnyHull said...

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for the love!

Mom/Grandma said...

Such a fun time!!! I loved being busy with the grandchildren! I was amazed at the soccer field! All artificial turf and no dead grass and mud!! lol California.....we are behind the times.....and broke! lol

Mandy said...

Wow, I guess having a lot of kids means busy Saturdays!! Lots of fun memories! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!