Friday, January 16, 2009

3 day potty training

My friend sent me an e-mail with a plan for three day potty training... since the kids are off school and Eric is off on Monday, we are trying it now. No more diapers no matter what. Cold turkey. He's in big boy underwear that he picked out with Daddy last night. :) He keeps asking to have pants on but this "3 day thing" says no pants so you can see if they start to have an accident and you can rush them to the potty to finish. Anyway, pretty son he will need a big boy bed too. We want to try and get this all done by the time Baby Girl arrives which is in less than 30 days! Where is my baby boy????? He is so big. :) I melt when I look at him. I feel sorry for his future wife. She has no idea what kind of roll I will play in his life... lol :)

11 comments:

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Oh what a big boy! Let us know if it works! Good luck!

Brianne said...

Ha ha ha... too cute! We are potty training at our house right now too... what fun!

Anonymous said...

oh my how adorable lol

E Thrizzle Hizzle said...

If you're wondering, that's not "an accident" in the last picture folks... Just gold on the underwear.

E (Eric)

Michelle said...

I am so not looking forward to potty training (not that Nathan is anywhere near ready) but if it works you must send me a copy of that email (crazysheli77@aol.com).

Lovely Lisa said...

Oh, you're such a mean mama, taking all these blackmail pictures. :)

Good luck with potty training! Have you done target practice with Cheerios yet?

Reggs said...

Good luck!! I am dying to hear if the 3 day plan works!

Amanda said...

Love those pic's! Good luck:)

My name is Andrea said...

He looks so cute in the new undies...how did day 1 go???

caryn said...

Cutest pics ever! I love when they start wearing undies. Make sure to give a 3 day update :)

Mom/Grandma said...

I knew it had to be spider man!!!
Good job Caleb!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!