Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice, Ice Baby

:) If you are as old as I am, you will know where the title words come from... lol Anyway, we had an ice storm start last night that covered our area. You could hear it hitting the house. Eric and the kids did not have to go to school today. :) So last night, we cuddled up by the fire to enjoy this weather. Even the cats got into it by cuddling up together in the one of the kids laundry basket. lol You can always tell that we are not from Texas because we LOVE all the different weather stuff we get here that we didn't get in Cali.


Above: Eric was telling Poopie about football stuff. In other words, a bed time story. :)

3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

I was reading about that today and wondering how you had fared. I love your fireplace! The kids and kitties are cute, too. :)

Michele said...

Yes I know exactly where that title came from! lol The cats are cracking me up! So funny what they do!

I have a tag for you over at my scrapbook blog. (http://thescrappinsunflower.blogspot.com/)

On My Mind 24/7 said...

The cats in the basket are so cute!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!