Friday, January 30, 2009

From sad to glad

Today Poopie asked me if his friends were coming over today for his birthday party. I told him today was not his birthday and I got this face...

He asked me if his birthday was tomorrow and I said he still has to wait for seven more days. Then, this was the face I got...

Then I told him not to worry because we are going to invite our neighbors over for his party next Saturday. His face changed to this...

Finally I told him I would get "Monster Truck" plates. That did it. :)

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Such a face! How could you not love that face?

LaFish said...

What a cutie!

Juli said...

So cute!!!!

Amy said...

He's so stinkin cute. Love that face.

Amanda said...

That face is priceless:)

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Darling!

Mandy said...

So stinkin cute! I love how kids are so passionate about their expressions!!

Debbie said...

So dang cute!! He's growing up so fast. I still remember him sitting in his car seat! We need to get together!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!