Friday, May 29, 2009

2nd Annual Matador Drive Summer Kick-Off Party!

This year was even better than last year! :) No "attack of the flies" and the weather was beautiful! We did a Luau theme which we will make a tradition and got to meet new neighbors who were not here last year. We finally came in after 11pm so I call that a party! Eric and Miguel had a baseball game so they were able to make it for the second half. Most of us have kids and they had a great time. There were three new babies this year and two of our neighbors are pregnant so our little neighborhood is growing. :) Eric and I are so happy to have a great core of neighbors.Thanks so much Matador Drive for a GREAT night!

Above: Thanks for hosting us in your driveway guys!

4 comments:

Mommyof3Texans said...

Now that's what I call a party! My kids were exhausted!

Mandy said...

Wow, whenever I see your posts about neighborhood activities I am SOOOOO jealous!! I think the next house we move into I will make sure the neighborhood does stuff like this!! :) (Most of the people in our neighborhood now are older couples . . . not quite into the party scene! :)

Lisa said...

I totally agree with Mandy on this! WE have a bunch of families on our street, but nothing is that neighborly. Color me green!

GsMomAswifey said...

What a PARTY! Looks so fun.....

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!