Saturday, May 2, 2009

Texas Tornado, Blowing Me Away Again...

Anyone know that country song? Well, we got to feel a little of that today. The bad weather took out the Dallas Cowboy's training camp. It didn't our neck of the woods very hard. Just some loud thunder and some lighting. Our electricity did go out a few times. I LOVE the storms. It is a BIG difference from Southern California "rain." I will continue to love it as long as no tornadoes zip around our house. lol :)Above: Andi is reading Kaleb a book about rain while we track the storm on TV.

3 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Sure is raining hard!!! You can have it!

Mandy said...

I also LOVE the rain/storms!! However, the thought of being so close to tornados scares me!! I hope they never get to close to you!!

Lovely Lisa said...

I like the video! The radar image on the TV is a nice touch as well. :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!