Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BBQ adventures

On Sunday night, our friend/neighbor Joni came over with her kids. (Her husband is out of town.) The BBQ almost didn't happen because I was sick as a DOG in the morning. My dear husband held my hair while I was "singing" in to the trash can. :) (True love.) I slept ALL day until 5pm! When I woke up, Joni was already here with the kids. Glad my sickness didn't stop the fun because I felt better and was able to sit outside and enjoy what was left of the day. Joni brought the food and Eric supplied the BBQ skills. :) lol

Below: Kaleb is modeling his new jammies Mrs. Joni gave him. :)

5 comments:

Mommyof3Texans said...

Superman looks great!!

Michele said...

I hope you are still feeling well today! :-)

Sabrina said...

Your family is beautiful, I think are little girls are right around the same age. My Shelby was born on March the 2nd 2009. So she's almost three months now

Lisa said...

ADORABLE pics of your kids! Your baby girl is so cute!

I love the header here...did you do it yourself?

Mandy said...

Looks like it was fun! Eden would be JEALOUS of those pjs. Superman is her favorite! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!