Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Please pray for Sophie & her family


My friend's Caryn's baby stopped breathing and was rushed to the hospital. They were able to stabilize her and they think she has Pertussis. (Whooping Cough) She will have quite a stay at the hospital ahead. She is a little over a month old so she needs a little help to get better. Her dad had to give her CPR at home. I can't IMAGINE how scary this has been for Caryn & her family. Please send up some prayers on this family's behalf and for the speedy recovery of sweet Sophie. Thanks. Here is a link to her site which has a little more detail...

3 comments:

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Oh how scary. I will be thinking of them.

Mandy said...

My gosh! I CAN'T imagine how scary that must have been! I'll keep them in my prayers . . .

GsMomAswifey said...

How scary. Thank goodness for her father. I hope she gets well soon!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!