Thursday, May 7, 2009

Does this feeling ever stop?

The one where your heart feels like it is going to BURST out of your chest at the mere site of your baby? :) I can't get enough of this boy. I LOVE to look at him and kiss him. He told Eric that he wants me to live with him "when he goes at his college." Gladly. I can help keep the girls away. :) Here he is with his Dallas Cowboys blanket. It was actually given to Eric as a birthday present from my friend Joni, but Kaleb has claimed it as his own and will not sleep without it. I obsess EVERYDAY about him getting older so fast and I am desperate for time to slow down, but he continues to grow and become more independent. Today he told me to get him a new cup because the one he was using was old and had bacteria. lol :) Ok, heaven forbid he should have the same cup for more than an hour. At least he is listening when I talk about germs! :)

6 comments:

Alabaster Mom said...

The bacteria comment cracked me up!

Lovely Lisa said...

Love that buzz. :)

Michele said...

Too cute!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Bacteria-lol! Yes he is growing up fast.

Mom/Grandma said...

Too cute!!!! I think you are obcessed!

Heavenly said...

LOL...I feel the same about my beautiful boy. :D

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!