Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Day for the Hill's

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We did thanks to the love of our friends and family. I hope you enjoy the video and pictures of our Christmas Day.
To play the video below, please double click on the arrow in the lower left hand side of the box.








In the video below, the kids seemed to have more fun with the paper than their new toys! :)

In the next pic, it looks like someone has found the candy stash in his stocking...

In the pic above, I kept hearing Poopie saying "uh-oh" so I looked on the TV and there was a boxing sceen from the movie Rocky. Poopie was very concerned that they were hitting eachother. I changed the channel, but not before I took a pic of his expression. :)

Pictured above are our neighbors who came over to have Christmas Dinner with us. I have to apologize to them because the food was WAY to salty!!! Ooops. I should have warned them that I was a terrible cook. The only thing that was good was the Sparkling Cider! (Which of corse came pre-bottled and safe from my harm... )

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm sure the food was just fine :). At least you cooked, Jay and I had a big breakfast and then a lazy dinner of a baguette with salami and cheese and some veggies and dip. You can tell that the girls weren't with us this year!

Mom/Grandma said...

Well, I missed Christmas day, but made it there for between Christmas & New Years!!! The Hill's home was so beautiful decorated for Christmas!!!! We had a great time and really enjoyed spending time with the family! Elena had such a good time with her cousins that she might want to see them more often!!! Thanks Lisa & Eric for the great time in Texas! We love you!

Lovely Lisa said...

LOVE IT! I need to figure out how to get videos on mine. You're passing me up with your blogging know-how. :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!