Thursday, December 6, 2007

Today's Our Anniversary...

Today, four years ago, Eric and I were married. I like to say our "first wedding" because last year at this time, we were also sealed in the LA Temple as a family. I can't begin to describe in words how lucky I am to be married to such a great guy. He does everything for me. I am a worthless wife because of all my disabilities. Eric puts up with everything and keeps such a great attitude. He is patient, kind, and goes out of his way for anyone. I knew the night he asked me to marry him that I was getting the better end of that deal. :) I love him more and more everyday. Here's to love, life, and family...





4 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the photos, I never got to see the album so it's nice to be able to see some of the photos. However, I don't agree with you - I think Eric got a pretty good deal when he married you, too :). Lots of love, Shannon

My name is Andrea said...

What beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary!! I agree with Shannon...you are a wonderful person with a very obvious loving heart!

Jennifer said...

Love the wedding photos - stunning! Happy Anniversary (both of them). Loved your sealing - a day many of us will never forget.

Isn't it great to be married and know that you are the luckiest and most blessed? You do realize that Eric feels the same about you. That's what makes it all balance out.

Brianne said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved hearing about your "two" different weddings that day in Young Women's and the contrast you made between them. Isn't it wonderful to know you'll have each other forever? Most of the time anyway :) Loved your pictures...you were a beautiful bride!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!