Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday ERIC! (aka Daddy)

My Dear husband Eric turned... 21 according to him, on December 14th. I remind him that he graduated high school in 88 so the math does not add up, but he still insits that he is but a young man in his 20's. :) To celebrate, we had cake and ice cream with the Hafen's from our church. Andi loved playing with their baby and their todler Ben helped Eric blow out the candles. :) It was a nice evening and we were happy that they could spend time with us. Poopie seemed most excited about his cake which he carried around with him once he left the table... Happy Birthday Babe. I love you.







4 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Eric!! I'm guessing since Maris had a birthday last week and he also graduated in 88 that he and Eric are the SAME age, and I guarantee it is NOT 21! Maybe in their minds! But nice try!! :)

Brianne said...

Thanks again for having us over to celebrate...what fun! I love Poopie's frosting-covered face. We'll definitely have to get together again soon for the kids to play!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday Eric! It looks like you had a wonderful party and have too many blessings to count!!!!

Lovely Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Eric!!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!