Monday, June 30, 2008

Getting Ready...

We have 4th of July stuff everywhere! By tonight it will all be up. Mark my words. Even if that means Eric has to work all night! Ooops! I mean even if WE ALL have to work all night. Yes, that sounds better. Anyway, we are all so excited for our 5th annual Hill Family Fun-Old Fashioned-Family-4th of July BBQ and Potluck we are having this Friday. This has been such a fun tradition for our family over the years. We will miss those who were able to attend while we were in Cali, but like last year, we are so happy to have such great friends who will be able to celebrate with us here in Texas.

3 comments:

Just Lisa said...

WOW! You really are serious about your Independence Day celebrations! I love the 4th too, especially the fireworks. I'm still trying to get my husband to enjoy it, he's a stick in the mud sometimes!

Amanda said...

I just wanted to say I am glad I met you at the pool the other day:) Thanks for the invite....but I am still hibernating since I just had my baby:) So I don't think we will make it this year! I lost the sheet with your e-mail on it--that's what happens with a newborn in the house! So I thought I'd just drop a note in here:)

Lisa said...

amanda, I had NO idea that you had your baby! congrats!!!! I will bring you guys some food!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!