Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kitty Cam

We got some new cat toys for Puppy and Frannie today. (Yes, I have a cat named Puppy. Yes, I named her. Are you surprised?) I scored big on a trip to the pet store. Originally, I was not there to buy anything, I was just looking for FREE entertainment for the kids! lol (Poopie LOVES looking at all the animals.) Anyway, Andi pointed out a clearance rack and they had cat toys for under a $1. I got about 4 things that were only 50 cents each so I did not even pay $3 and the cats LOVE their new toys. Yipee for PetSmart! When we got home, they cats started playing right away. I got some cute pics. Poopie was very excited to buy the cats their toys. He said... "Yea! We are getting toys for YOUR cats Mommy! for YOUR cats! You have to pet your cats ok?" lol











2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Hooray for kitties and cheap entertainment! :)

My name is Andrea said...

ahh, cute kitties!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!