Monday, June 2, 2008

What's going on in Hill Country

On Saturday, Miguel had his last baseball game of the regular season and I FORGOT my camera. Luckily, I got an e-mail today that said they are going to have a tournament this Wednesday night. Yipee! A picture do-over! lol After his game on Saturday, we went to Wal*Mart and then relaxed at home. That night, after the kids played in the pool, we had dinner outside for the first time ever! It was so beautiful. I got some great pics of the sky around sunset. And yes, we are eating hamburgers with regular pieces of bread for buns. I am SOOOO cheap. lol!!:)

5 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love your family! I can't say it enough! Those kids are so lucky to have you guys!

And we eat hamburgers on bread all the time ... I make square patties even. I don't always have hamburger buns, but I usually have the ground turkey and bread, so we do the same thing!

HUGS!

Jennifer said...

I love the sunsets. Beautiful.

Jo's Mama said...

Your kids are so cute. Poopie is so adorable.

Mom/Grandma said...

Wow! Those hamburgers were HUGE!!!
I would never be able to do weightwatchers around your house!!! What a beautiful Sunset!!

Lovely Lisa said...

We always did that with the bread when I was growing up. Looks like you had a great time!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!