Saturday, June 21, 2008

Street Party

Last night, our street had it's first ever Summer Kick Off BBQ/Pot Luck. Everyone brought a dish and their own drinks. We blocked off the street between our house and our neighbors directly across from us. The kids bounced away on the bounce house and the adults all got to know each other better. There were some of the older neighbors and some that are so new they either just moved in last week or will be moving in by the end of the month. This party rocked until after 11pm and ended with Andi having a little sleepover at our house. :) I am glad to say that we live on the best street in the USA and have the best neighbors in the world!
I know all the other streets in our neighborhood are jealous! lol

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That looks like such a fun party, what a great way to get to know your neighbors. I think we might have to steal that idea :)

Lovely Lisa said...

AWESOME! That looks way fun. If you live on the coolest street, I think we live on the lamest one. I'll have to tell you stories sometime.

Mom/Grandma said...

Hey!!! I want a block party when I come visit!!!! Me Too!!!!!! Elena said she is ready also! Looks like so much fun. You do have a great neighborhood!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!