Thursday, June 5, 2008

Last day of school

Today the kids came home with all kinds of awards and GREAT report cards. I love it! We have the greatest kids. Andi and Miguel have overcome so much in their short little lives and Eric and I are so proud of how they are doing. I scanned some of their certificates and took a few little pics. I tried to scan their report cards but the font was too small to see when I posted them so their grades are as follows...
Andi: Three "A's" and two "B's"
Miguel: Four "A's" and one "B"
Poopie wanted his "school" picture taken too so he is in here as well.
Could it be any other way? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get emails when your blog updates...so I am always late!

Congrats to the kids! Way to go!!! Your mom should (and IS) be so proud!!! *and your dad too :)

Mom/Grandma said...

I have got the best grandkids!!! They are sooooooo smart! Must take after me!!! lol!

Lovely Lisa said...

Good job, Andi & Miguel! That is great!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!